Sunday, December 9, 2012

Word of the day "Preparation" brought to you by Truth

 
 
There are alot of things that I don't understand, like why do I get up every morning, and put myself thru the things I do? "Preparation". I use to question myself all the time, "what is it that I'm preparing myself for"? Bout drove myself crazy tryna figure that one out. Then it came a time when I stopped with the questions, and just started doing it. "Preparing". Don't know bout what/why, just do, and if you do you will be ready when the time comes. Whatever it is. See that's the thing about preparation. You never really know why you doin it. You may have some general idea as to why, but we understand that life is not general, and if you haven't been preparing then you won't be prepared for whatever it is. So I stopped thinking about the music, and I started preparing myself for the business of music. Working on me as a person, asking myself alot of tuff questions, getting my body, and soul sound. Letting go of the music it's self, and focusing more on what comes with the music, and how I approach it. From the bottom I use to look up all the way to the top, and it's easy to see. But it came to a point where on my journey I found it smarter to keep my mind on the top, but focus more on where I was at, and the next step to getting to my next step. Focus more on your steps, and one day when you think you can go on no further look up, and you just may be where you were tryna get. Truth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clarksville Popular Posts